For all my new “Edelpeeps” and Athens visitors, I know many of you are looking for places to eat either tonight or tomorrow.
So, I decided to give you a few suggestions!
If you aren’t going to the reception at East West Bistro, here are some fun dinner places downtown:
- For pizza/Italian: Little Italy, Amici, Transmetropolitan, Basil Press (a little more expensive), La Dolce Vita (around $15 for dinner at least), Mellow Mushroom, DePalma’s
- For steak and yummyness: Porterhouse Grill
- For tapas: Casa Mia, Speakeasy, The National
- For soul food: 5 Star Day Cafe, Clocked
- For vegetarian: Farm 255, The Bluebird Cafe
- Sushi: Utage, Shokitini
If you’re looking for breakfast, these are good, too!
- Mom and Pop breakfast: The Mayflower, The Grill
- Fabulous brunch: The Last Resort, The Globe
- Vegetarian awesomeness: The Bluebird Cafe
- Coffee: Starbucks, Espresso Royale, Walker’s Pub
I hope everyone’s having a good time in Athens! Follow me on Twitter (katlady), and ask me a question if you want.
Onward, social media!